Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cat spraying wont stop?

I have a 12 year old cat. He is healthy except for the fact that he won't stop spraying EVERYTHING. He is fixed and I have taken him to 4 different vets. He started spraying 4 years ago when I moved to a new house. Nothing has worked to deter him. Medication, plastic on furniture, every cleaning agent known to man, special treats, keeping him in the bathroom at night. I have done everything. I am NOT one of those people that gives up on their pets easily, but after 4 years and thousands of dollars and 2 completely new set of living room furniture, he must go. It is killing me but this needs to be done. Does anyone have any suggestions? I know there is an over-abundance of homeless animals and i don't want to add to the problem. In fact I have rescued all 4 of my cats, now a 5th. All are fixed and have there shots by the way. Can anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment