Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I have had a trojan (Hacktool.rootkit) on my computer?

I have had a trojan (Hacktool.rootkit) on my computer for some time now my computer is operating maybe at 10% of what it is use to. I have a relatively fast computer Core due 2.8 Ghz 2.79Ghz 512mb RAM, and im having trouble just running firefox, its taking more than 60 seconds to open up for example. I have always had norton and spybot on my computer. When i first got the trojan I decided to Format my hard drive, but once I did it reappeared afterwards. I don't have the CD to load the operating system from though so i had to use the "data recovery" program on my computer. If you guys know any way to get rid of this trojan once and for all I would be eternally gratefull, Thanks guys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment