Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Miami Dolphins week 1?

Is this season going to be more of the same for the fins? Pennington missed some wide open receivers several times to start the game. Why was Brown only given the ball 6 times to run? In 6 rushing attempts he ran for 1 less yard than Williams who got it 10 times. Brown I think is the Fins best player and he was underutilized. Who agrees, or disagrees? A duck p from Favre went for a TD, so how will the Fins secondary handle the best WR duo in the game in Fitzgerald and Boldin next week at Arizona? The coaching staff to me didn't impress me at all. All the mistakes the Fins made I think is the responsibility of the Coaching staff. We have a rookie head coach who comes in never being a coordinator before. Who thinks Tony Sparano is going to be a bust of a head coach at least as the Fins head coach? Not to say Sparano won't someday be a great head coach, but who thinks he was undeserving to be the Fins head coach? I know it was just one game, but in that one game I'm looking for positives and reasons to be optimistic being a Fins fan, but I didn't see any.

No comments:

Post a Comment