Friday, August 12, 2011

An easier way to understand Cronbach's Alpha?

Cronbach statistics are a measure of how reliable the data appears to be given their dispersion (how great they varied from the mean) and their correlation with each other (how great the absolute difference is between correlated scores). Sometimes even a low correlation coefficient is statistically significant. I could not access the paper you referred to so I can't tell you what the person was trying to prove or find. I all ow people to email me and you could send me more information if you would like, such as scanning the page or pages you wnat reviewed and explained. Use Yahoo Answers email and then I will send you my email address, if you like. I was a former psychology professor and have helped other students with statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment