Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fish Stocking For My Aquarium?

OK So ive got a 29 gallon aquarium. I'm an intermmediate aquarist so I'm not naive about fish care or anything. I've been doing this for a while. But I've got an aquarium with one Neon Dwarf Gourami (3.5 in) 3 Bosemani Rainbows (4in ea) An African Dwarf Frog (1.5in) and I plan on adding a Bamboo Shrimp (2.5 in) and an Angelfish (6 in). So this would basically max me out for the 1 inch of fish to gallon rule. The thing is, I perform weekly 30% water changes and have two water filters (Tetra Whisper 30 Gallon & Aqueon 30-45 Gallon) and have an air stone on top of that.This technically provides my aquarium 60-75 gallons filtration and provides abundant oxygen. I was seeking personal adivce as to if you believe I could add more fish, and if so how many inches of fish. Every situation is different with how you can stock an aquarium depending on the factors. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment