Friday, August 12, 2011

Good Trade?

I was just wondering if this was a good trade and really worth it. I am currently in love with my DM4, but it is getting hard to maintain and I am worried that if something breaks I will have to go to China for new parts + it is really bulky and heavy compard to most markers out there today. Someone offered to trade their Virtued PM6 with Sanchez Barrel for my DM4 specs 16 inch stiffi, 2 liter AKA reg, Proff installed eyes, clamping feedneck ,Tadao M5 board, with a custom shaved triger. I recently shot a PM6 at my local store and loved it so I wonder what it will be like with a Virtue. Please feel free to share all of your advice. If you dont like the PM6 please feel free to tell me your favorite gun so I could look around for that. Thank You for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment