Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lebanese abroad: dealing with marriage abroad?

I’m 23 years old and I work outside of Lebanon I know where you’re coming from, I love my mother but the only thing is my mother is a get your sons married quick kind of a person she got my brother marries at 18 and tried with me, but it came to a point (my mother is the last person I want to rude to) where she brought a girl over to the house and told me all kinds of nice things about her, and my answer was you like her mom and she said yes very much so I said to her good you marry her……. any ways that’s one of the reasons why I work out of Lebanon. Believe me I know what pressure is my advice is don’t get married because you want to please your family if they love you they’ll understand that the only one that should be happy here is you, the way I see it is if you get married to make someone happy who’s going to be miserable, can you live your life like that? A husband to you should be your life partner that person should be able to share good and bad times with you, do you think you could do that with someone that somebody chooses for you or some one you choose yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment