Saturday, August 13, 2011

O people of earth ! will you accept?

that the Lord our GOD has sent me as a mercy to you, to proclaim His truth, and to guide you through these end times ? or will you reject me just as you have rejected the other prophets who have come before me ? o earthlenes, i want nothing for myself. my only desire is to do the will of my Father. i love you because He loves you. if you will but accept me as your prophet and follow me, you will not be harmed during the tribulation to come. though you know not who i am, the time is coming for me to reveal myself to you. my time has not yet come, but our Lord has granted me permission to inform you of my pending arrival, as a mercy to you. i have not yet arrived on your planet and am typing this message through a medium. when i do come to you, you will know it. my arrival will be accompanied by great and terrible signs in the heavens and on your earth. those with wisdom will understand. i will comunicate with you further as our Lord GOD allows it. until then, may the blessings of GOD ALLAH be upon you my friends. amen, amen, amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment